Entrepreneurial Finance, Third Edition: Finance and Business Strategies for the Serious Entrepreneur
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 04/15/2014
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $70.00 Save
The premier guide to setting up and managing your business’s finances
Whatever business you run or plan to launch, Entrepreneurial Finance provides the essential tools and know-how you need to build a sturdy foundationthat will support it for many years to come.
Entrepreneurial Finance, Third Edition, offerspotent methods for keeping firm financial control of your enterprise and insightful tips for avoiding the multitude of financial barriers that may block your entrepreneurial dream.
This exciting update covers all the major topics thathave made Entrepreneurial Finance the definitive book on the subject--from understanding financialstatements and measuring cash flow to making a company profitable, valuing a company, and raising additional debt and equity capital--as well as brand-new, need-to-know information about:
- Marketing your crowdfunding campaign to finance not only technology companies, but also arts, sciences,biotechnology, and community development organizations
- Pursuing "intrapreneurship," or the financing of growth within an existing company using a mindset ofentrepreneurship
- The "Entrepreneurship Spectrum," or the many ways to pursue your dreams of running your own company
- Discovering sources of debt and equity capital for the fast-growing millions of women and minority business owners
Entrepreneurial Finance clearly explains the inescapable rules of timeless financial and business principles by using real-world examples and in-depthcase studies. It features expert coverage of phantomstock, options, and ratio analysis used for businessessmall and large.
Packed with powerful financial and business techniquesyou absolutely need for success today, EntrepreneurialFinance provides the essential tools for building and maintaining steady profitability and business longevity in the most difficult economy in generations.
The Definitive Finance Guide for Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurial Finance is a complete, one-stop resource that provides the information and strategies you need to ensure your business gets up and running--and stays up and running.
The successful founder of several companies and one of today's top entrepreneurship educators, Steven Rogers teaches you all the best practices for financially settingup and managing a business. You'll learn everything you need to know about:
- Business plans -- What they are, what they can do, how to prepare them
- Financial statements -- How to develop them,how to analyze them
- Money -- Where and how to find it, techniques for maintaining positive cash flow
This new edition brings you fully up to date with important new information on what to do and what to avoid when it comes to crowdsourcing, "intrapreneurship," and debtand equity capital, and it provides case studies of companies that were successfully launched during recessions.
Working for yourself will be the toughest job you ever have, but Entrepreneurial Finance makes it easier by giving you a single resource packed with the latestresearch and step-by-step guidelines for what must be done, how to do it, and what to do when things go wrong.