Biopsy Interpretation of the Prostate
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 5th
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 08/21/2014
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
With access to 350 full-color illustrations you’ll learn firsthand the intricacies and nuances of the full range of benign and malignant prostatic entities. The text will also prime you on how to critically use adjunctive tests to both diagnose limited prostate cancer and avoid overdiagnosing mimickers of prostate cancer.
In addition to improving your diagnostic skills, this book emphasizes the updated Gleason grading system so that you can provide the most accurate prognostication in your biopsy reports.
Feel more confident with challenging prostate biopsies; deliver the best in prostate cancer care by mastering biopsy pathology interpretation.
- Updates on the Gleason Grading System
- Description of new entities
- Updates on the use and pitfalls of immunohistochemistry in diagnosis of adenocarcinoma of the prostate including the use of newer improved markers
- Updates to molecular findings of prostate cancer and its effect on therapy and prognosis
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- 1,600 additional images
- 50 question test bank