Big Data, Big Innovation Enabling Competitive Differentiation through Business Analytics
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 07/14/2014
- Publisher: Wiley
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Your business generates reams of data, but what do you do with it? Reporting is only the beginning. Your data holds the key to innovation and growth – you just need the proper analytics. In Big Data, Big Innovation: Enabling Competitive Differentiation Through Business Analytics, author Evan Stubbs explores the potential gold hiding in your un-mined data. As Chief Analytics Officer for SAS Australia/New Zealand, Stubbs brings an industry insider's perspective to guide you through pattern recognition, analysis, and implementation.
Big Data, Big Innovation: Enabling Competitive Differentiation Through Business Analytics details a groundbreaking approach to ensuring your company's upward trajectory. Use this guide to leverage your customer information, financial reports, performance metrics, and more to build a rock-solid foundation for future growth.
- Build an effective analytics team, and empower them with the right tools
- Learn how big data drives both evolutionary and revolutionary innovation, and who should be responsible
- Identify data collection and analysis opportunities and implement action plans
- Design the platform that suits your company's current and future needs
- Quantify performance with statistics, programming, and research for a more complete picture of operations
Effective management means combining data, people, and analytics to create a synergistic force for innovation and growth. If you want your company to move forward with confidence, Big Data, Big Innovation: Enabling Competitive Differentiation Through Business Analytics can show you how to use what you already have and acquire what you need to succeed.