Beyond Invert and Multiply, Grades 3-6 Making Sense of Fraction Computation
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: DVD
- Format: Package
- Copyright: 01/05/2015
- Publisher: Math Solutions
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $62.95 Save
• Classroom Scenarios that address common challenges students (and teachers!) encounter as they learn to operate with fractions;
• What’s the Math? sections intended to clarify the mathematics;
• What’s the Research? insights that show why “that’s the way we’ve always done things” might not be the most successful approach;
• Classroom Activities with friendly, step-by-step instructions and video clips demonstrating how to teach the concepts;
• Reproducibles that are also available in a downloadable, printable format;
• Study Questions at the end of each chapter that encourage readers to set concrete goals for implementing what they’ve read; and
• Connections to the Common Core for those states implementing the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics.
The accompanying DVD features more than 30 video clips filmed in actual classrooms. Clips range from 1 minute to 6 minutes in length with a total viewing time of approximately 70 minutes.