Behavior Management Positive Applications for Teachers, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 7th
- Format: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 12/27/2014
- Publisher: Pearson
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $76.40 Save
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
This access code card provides access to the Enhanced Pearson eText.
Here are numerous school-wide and individual strategies for measuring, assessment, and dealing effectively with behavior challenges in today’s regular and special education classrooms. Ideal for classroom management or behavior management courses with an emphasis on school-based environments, Zirpoli’s Behavior Management is research based while focusing on the practical aspects of the behavior challenges educators commonly face. Included are functional applications and examples, including Classroom Connections and reflections on these connections; discussion questions; a number of embedded, meaningful examples for teachers and other caregivers; and related Internet links. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video.
Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText*
This access code card provides access to the new Enhanced Pearson eText, a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText for 40-65% less than a print bound book.
* The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are not available in third-party eTexts or downloads.
*The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7” or 10” tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.