Automated Lighting: The Art and Science of Moving Light in Theatre, Live Performance, and Entertainment
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Nonspecific Binding
- Copyright: 03/11/2010
- Publisher: Focal Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $53.55 Save
Automated Lighting: The Art and Science of Moving Light in Theatre, Live Performance and Entertainment continues to be the most trusted text for working and aspiring lighting professionals. Now in its second edition, it has been fully updated to include new advances in lamp sources such as LEDs and plasma lamps, automated and programmable displays, updates for managing color, and new methods for using electronics. Its clear, easy-to-understand language also includes enough detailed information for the most experienced technician and engineer.
- The most trusted and comprehensive book on automated lighting available!
- Easy to read with minimal "tech-talk"
- Covers the latest advances in lighting displays, such as automated LED other and programmable displays
- New methods for using electronics