Asian Business and Management Theory, Practice and Perspectives
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 06/02/2014
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Asian Business and Management delivers an unparalleled understanding of the diverse and critically important Asian business world.
Featuring an accessible two-part structure, the first section outlines the major contextual and theoretical issues of business and management. The second part offers a fresh, topical analysis of management in the major Asian nations.
Throughout the book, you will benefit from the wisdom of leading international authorities and, unlike competing texts, a unique focus on corporate social responsibility in Asian countries.
- Understand business theory and practice in an ethical context
- Topical case studies demonstrate Asian management systems and allow you to assess the strategies adopted by corporations and governments
- Written and edited by the leading authorities in the field
- Dedicated companion website featuring PowerPoint slides, teaching notes and revision question answers