Arabs and Israelis Conflict and Peacemaking in the Middle East
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 12/12/2013
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
Written by a distinguished team of authors comprising an Israeli, a Palestinian, and an Egyptian presenting a broader Arab perspective, this textbook offers a balanced and nuanced introduction to this highly contentious subject.
This innovative approach provides:
• an essential overview of the key developments in the history of the conflict
• a sense of the competing narratives that the principle protagonists have developed regarding these developments
• a unique analytical framework through which the major developments can be understood
• suggested further reading and links to key historical documents to support in-depth exploration of the subject.
This is essential reading for students and others wishing to understand the history and politics of the Arab-Israeli conflict and its pivotal role in the Middle East.