Applied Music Fundamentals Writing, Singing, and Listening
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Spiral Bound
- Copyright: 09/06/2013
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
* Keyboard, Singing, and Hearing Exercises reinforce the crucial connection between sound and notation
* "Informed Listening" examples challenge students to analyze repertoire by ear in order to foster real-time musical understanding
* Short, portable "Drills to Go" help to reinforce skills and content outside of the classroom
* "Composition" exercises and "Challenge" examples give students the opportunity to think beyond the foundations introduced in each chapter and apply their acquired musical skills in a creative and personal way
· Marginal icons direct students to interactive musical examples on the book's website (www.oup.com/us/root), underscoring how listening helps them understand musical concepts
Instructors: Help your students practice and master basic music theory skills with Oxford's online Music Theory Skill Builder. Specially priced packages are available for this text. Contact your Oxford University Press representative for more information.