Anesthesia Review: Blasting the Boards
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/06/2016
- Publisher: LWW
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $79.99 Save
- 22 succinct chapters cover the five content areas tested – basic sciences, clinical sciences, organ-based basic and clinical sciences, clinical subspecialties, and special problems or issues in anesthesiology.
- Content is presented in high-yield, digestible chunks using a full-color, outline format.
- Anesthesiology keywords are highlighted for quick memorization and retrieval.
- Recently identified knowledge gaps are addressed in each chapter.
- Every chapter concludes with five or more multiple choice questions and explanations.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use