The Amazon Fire Phone Master Your Amazon smartphone including Firefly, Mayday, Prime, and all the top apps
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/03/2014
- Publisher: Peachpit Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
- Set up and start using your Fire phone right away
- Use motions, tilts, and gestures to immersively navigate through websites and maps, play games, page through books, and more
- Employ Firefly to identify everyday objects around you—including books, paintings, songs, videos, QR codes, signs, and products
- Manage apps, both on your phone and in the cloud
- Take advantage of the wealth of Amazon Prime services, including streaming videos and music
- Store your books, movies, and more the Amazon Cloud Drive
- Call Mayday for live technical help
- Manage your calendar, send and receive email and messages, and or course make calls!
Packed with full-color images and step-by-step instructions, this invaluable guide will quickly help you tap the power of your Fire phone!