Aerial Photography and Videography Using Drones
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 10/26/2015
- Publisher: Peachpit Press
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $44.99 Save
Aerial Photography and Videography Using Drones is designed to help you make the most of the opportunities these nimble, affordable, and accessible flying machines have created for aerial photography and videography. Within this definitive guide, you’ll learn about the following:
• the current state of camera drone equipment
• how to become a competent drone operator
• tips for getting the best aerial still images and videos
• stories from aerial photographers and videographers from around the world
• the current regulatory state for drone usage in the U.S.
• techniques demonstrated in several videos you can download from peachpit.com, along with pre-flight checklists and worksheets for flight training.