Advanced Safety Management Focusing on Z10 and Serious Injury Prevention
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 2nd
- Format: Hardcover
- Copyright: 04/21/2014
- Publisher: Wiley
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $106.61 Save
- Provides guidance to managers, safety professionals, educators and students on having operational risk management systems that meet the requirements of Z10.
- Emphasizes Management Leadership and Employee Involvement, the most important section in Z10, with particular reference to contributions that employees can make.
- A new provision was added to Z10 on Risk Assessment which along with Avoidance of Human Error is addressed.
- Revised and expanded coverage of Management of Change and The Procurement Process
- New chapters cover Macro Thinking – The Socio-Technical Model; Safety Professionals as Culture Change Agents; Prevention through Design, and A Primer on System Safety