Act Math & Science Prep
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 3rd
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 02/02/2016
- Publisher: Kaplan Test Prep
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $16.99 Save
The complete ACT test prep tool that contains comprehensive practice and tips for students who want to sharpen their Math and Science skills and score higher on test day—guaranteed.
In 2015, approximately 1.9 million high school students took the ACT. Despite the popularity of the ACT, 58 percent of students are not reaching the readiness benchmark for Math. ACT Math & Science Prep will help you prepare for these challenging sections of the ACT.
This comprehensive tool contains many essential features to help you improve your test score, including:
* Hundreds of Math and Science practice questions
* Information about the format and structure of the test
* A Math section that covers concepts such as intermediate algebra, plane geometry, and trigonometry
* A Science section that focuses on the three main concepts of data representation, research summaries, and conflicting viewpoints passages
* Question sets to help you determine content areas where you need extra work
* A guide to the 100 most important math topics for the ACT
When you study with ACT Math & Science Prep, you will score higher on the ACT—guaranteed.