Access 2013 Bible
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 1st
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 04/29/2013
- Publisher: For Dummies
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $49.99 Save
A comprehensive reference to the updated and new features of Access 2013
As the world's most popular database management tool, Access enables you to organize, present, analyze, and share data as well as build powerful database solutions. However, databases can be complex. That's why you need the expert guidance in this comprehensive reference. Access 2013 Bible helps you gain a solid understanding of database purpose, construction, and application so that whether you're new to Access or looking to upgrade to the 2013 version, this well-rounded resource provides you with a thorough look at everything Access can do.
- Explains how to create tables, manipulate datasheets, and work with multiple tables
- Teaches you how to apply the seven-step design method to build databases that are tailored to your needs
- Covers building forms with wizards, creating bound and unbound forms, and adding data validation
- Shows you ways to automate query parameters, create functions and subroutines, and add programmed error routines
- Features a bonus website with content that contains all source code from the book as well as bonus shareware, freeware, trial, demo, and evaluation programs
If you are looking for a comprehensive book on all things Access, look no further than Access 2013 Bible.