5 Steps to a 5 AP Psychology 2016, Cross-Platform Edition
- ISBN 13:
- ISBN 10:
- Edition: 7th
- Format: Paperback
- Copyright: 08/03/2015
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Newer Edition
Note: Not guaranteed to come with supplemental materials (access cards, study guides, lab manuals, CDs, etc.)
Extend Your Rental at Any Time
Need to keep your rental past your due date? At any time before your due date you can extend or purchase your rental through your account.
List Price $29.95 Save
A 5-step program for success on the AP Psychology exam. The unique Cross-Platform format enables you to study the entire program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology will guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and matches the latest exam.
- 5 complete practice AP Psychology exams
- All the terms and concepts needed to get a top score
- 3 separate study plans to fit a test-taker's learning style
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content available in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and daily goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
For the time-pressured AP student, this unparalleled digital access means that full study resources are always at hand.