FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Discover this gigantic slice of down-under with the 4th edition of Footprint’s acclaimed guide, from the pounding surf of Margaret River to the whale sharks of Ningaloo Reef. Footprint’s fully updated new edition provides the know-how for navigating your way through this unspoilt wilderness, plus the most up-to-date listings for eating, sleeping and drinking, and great tips on how to get the most from the great outdoors. Whether you want to go swimming with whale sharks or sleep under ... MORE
· Includes comprehensive coverage of all the great sights
· Features information on how to get there and how to get around plus carefully planned itineraries to help you have the best possible experience whether you’re traveling for one, two or three weeks
· The heart of the guide is broken in to the key regions of Western Australia and gives you comprehensive information on each of these regions
· Each regional section has an overview map, local information on how to get around with transport and street maps where relevant, a short history of the region, thorough advice on what to see and do and a directory of key local information on banks, embassies, internet cafes, medical and services
· Full-colour mini atlas to help you get your bearings and a distance chart to help you plan your journeys.
From the world famous wineries in the south to the remote Karijini National Par in the north, Footprint’s fully updated 4th edition will help you get to the heart of this incredible and varied coast of Australia.