FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Unidos is a first.
· Incorporates the flip teaching model into its highly flexible approach
· Capitalizes on using technology so that valuable class time is focused on applying knowledge rather than for instruction–it literally flips the nature of what typically takes place in class and out of class.
· Instead of first learning in the classroom and then practicing learned material out of class, students learn outside of class and then apply what they have learned in the communicative environment of the classroom.
Teaching & Learning Experience
The Unidos program will provide a better teaching and learning experience — for you and your students. Here’s how:
· Improve Communication Skills: With a unique online environment that offers a guided approach to instruction and practice, Unidos prepares students to come to class and communicate with confidence. The Classroom Manual offers a wide variety of communicative activities for students put into practice the skills they learned in the online component.
· Achieve Consistent Learning Outcomes: The Unidos program reinforces learning objectives and gives instructors the tools to prove outcomes are achieved in all courses models; face-to-face, hybrid or fully online.
· Save Time Administering Your Course: The Unidos online component offers the most powerful instructor tools available to help instructors efficiently manage their courses.
· Manage Varied Proficiency Levels: With its array of adaptive learning tools and individualized tutorials, the online component to Unidos tailors learning to every student’s individual needs and proves the support they need to come to class prepared to engage and to communicate.
0205954545 / 9780205954544 Unidos (includes multi-semester access code) -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205950337 / 9780205950331 Unidos Classroom Manual
0205950957 / 9780205950959 MySpanishLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Unidos (24-month access)
Note: MySpanishLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.