FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Introduction: The Rise and Fall of Commodities
1. A Crash Course in Commodities
2. Futures Slang
3. The Organized Chaos of Open Outcry and Electronic Trade Matching
4. Account Access, Trading Platforms and Quote Vendors
5. Hedging vs. Speculating
6. Fundamental vs. Technical Analysis
7. Choosing a Brokerage Firm
9. Full Service or Online?
10. Making “Cents” of Commodity Prices
11. Figuring in Financial Futures
12. Order Types and Placing Trades with a Broker or Online
13. Margin Calls
14. The Trading Game Plan
15. Three Emotions in Trading16. Applying What You Have Learned
CARLEY GARNER (Las Vegas, NV) is Senior Market Analyst and Broker with DeCarley Trading, and a columnist for Stocks and Commodities. The author of Currency Trading in the FOREX and Futures Markets and Commodity Options, she writes two popular e-newsletters, The Stock Index Report and The Bond Bulletin. Her work has been featured in Futures, Active Trader, Option Trader, Your Trading Edge, and Pitnews, and she has been quoted in Investor's Business Daily and The Wall Street Journal. She provides free trading education to investors at www.DeCarleyTrading.com. Garner is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Univ. of Nevada Las Vegas.