FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
The fifth edition of this market-leading book provides mechanical engineers with the most up-to date coverage of mechanical measurements. Sound theory is highlighted by rich and current practical examples. New chapter-opening learning objectives and outcomes explore the critical concepts that will be discussed. New and revised examples and problems clearly show how the information is applied in the field.
Expanded discussions are included on measurements, equipment, and basic metrology. The DFT concept presentation is ... MORE
The textbook also includes updated coverage on probability and statistics and uncertainty analysis to include new international and US standards on the classification of errors in measurements. Readers can also learn how to utilize software tools with access to LABVIEW files for self-tutorials on critical concepts and MATLAB files for system analysis.
2. Static and dynamic characteristics of signals 37
3. Measurement system behavior 72
4. Probability and statistics 109
5. Uncertainty analysis 148
6. Analog electrical devices and measurements 191
7. Sampling, digital devices, and data acquisition 235
8. Temperature measurements 282
9. Pressure and velocity measurements 341
10. Flow mesurements 385
11. Strain measurement 425
12. Mechatronics: Sensors, actuators, and controls 460
Appendix A. A guide for technical writing 515