FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Specific goals for readers of Teamwork and Project Management, Fourth edition include:
• To help frame the project team and identify and use an appropriate project management team.
• To understand the dynamics of team development and interpersonal problem solving.
• To identify strategies for accelerating the development of true team effectiveness.
• To understand the critical dimensions of project scope, time, and cost management.
• To understand the critical dimensions of project scope, time and cost management.
• To explore a variety of best practices including anticipating, preventing, and overcoming barriers to project success.