FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Master key concepts and apply them to your nursing practice!
Corresponding to the chapters in Introduction to Maternity & Pediatric Nursing, 6th Edition, by Gloria Leifer, RN, MA, CNE, this study guide reinforces your understanding of essential concepts and skills. This textbook offers the preparation you need to pass the NCLEX
This textbook provides a solid foundation in obstetrics and pediatric nursing. It's concise, logical organization by developmental stages, discussion of disorders by body system from simple-to-complex and health-to-illness, and a focus on health promotion and on the family makes it a complete guide to caring for maternity and pediatric patients.
Examination and succeed in your nursing career. Features include:
- Learning activities Case studies with critical thinking questions
- Thinking critically scenarios
- Applying Knowledge exercises
- Review questions
- Crossword puzzles
- Several Thinking critically sections and case studies with critical thinking questions have been added.
- Alternate-item format questions are included in the review questions for the NCLEX Examination.