Are you ready for your exam? The Professional Review Guide for the RHIA and RHIT Examinations, 2011 Edition book and CD-ROM are essential preparation tools for the AHIMA Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) and Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification examinations. This packed resource maps to the most current AHIMA-COC standards and provides strategies, test-taking skills, and a great comprehensive mock examination for practice.
- Fully updated to most current code s... MORE
- Includes new material on ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding.
- Comprehensive resource list and study tips.
- Multiple choice coding questions.
- Coding case studies for a variety of health settings.
- Mock examinations.
- Competency maps in each chapter allow your students to sort quizzes by domain or number of questions, making for more efficient studying.
"I want the students to practice the format which the exam will be given in and apply what they have learned in the practice sessions. Breaking up the questions with each section that the students will be responsible for answering helps the students gain the confidence in sitting for that 5 hour exam. The CD is great as this is how the exam is offered. The students can study from the PRG and then practice with the CD-ROM which is just like the actual exam." - Mary M. Cantwell, RHIT, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, RMC, Professor, Metropolitan Community College, Omaha, Nebraska
|Examination Study Strategies and Resources|
|Health Data Content and Standards|
|Information Retention and Access|
|Classification Systems and Secondary Data Sources|
|Medical Billing and Reimbursement Systems|
|Health Information Privacy and Security|
|Health Statistics and Research|
|Quality and Performance Improvement|
|Organization and Management|
|Table of Contents provided by Publisher. All Rights Reserved.|