FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
1. Recognizing Ethical Decisions: Ethics and Critical Thinking
2. Virtue Ethics: Seeking the Good
3. Formalism: Carrying Out Obligation and Duty
4. Utilitarianism: Measuring Consequences
5. Crime and Law: Which Behaviors Ought to Be Crimes?
7. Courts: How Ought a Case Be Adjudicated?
8. Punishment and Corrections: What Should Be Done with Offenders?
9. Liability: What Should Be the Consequence of Unethical Conduct?
10. The Future: Will We Be More or Less Ethical?