FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. Basic Concepts
2. Materials and Systems for Prestressing
3. Partial Loss of Prestress
4. Flexural Design of Prestressed Concrete Elements
5. Shear and Torsional Strength Design
6. Indeterminate Prestressed Concrete Structures
7. Camber, Deflection, and Crack Control
8. Prestressed Compression... MORE
9. Two-Way Prestressed Concrete Floor Systems
10. Connections for Prestressed Concrete Elements
11. Prestressed Concrete Circular Storage Tanks and Steel Roofs
12. LRFD and Standard AASHTO Design of Concrete Bridges
13. Seismic Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures
Appendix A: Unit Conversions, Design Information, Properties of Reinforcement
Appendix B: Selected Typical Standard Precast Double Tees, Inverted Tees, Hollow Core Sections, and AASHTO Bridge Sections
DR. EDWARD G. NAWY is a distinguished profession in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. He has been active in the ACI and PCI since 1949 and is internationally recognized for his extensive work in the fields of reinforced and prestressed concrete, particularly in the areas of crack and deflection control. Dr. Nawy has published in excess of 160 papers in numerous technical journals worldwide and is the author of Reinforced Concrete: A Fundamental Approach, 4th Edition, ©2000, published by Prentice Hall, Fundamentals of High Performance Concrete, 2nd Edition, ©2000, published by John Wiley and Sons, and Concrete Construction Engineering Handbook, ©1998, published by CRC Press. He is the recipient of several major awards, including the Henry L. Kennedy Award of the ACI, honorary professorship, Nanjing Institute of Technology, and is Evaluator for the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). He is licensed Professional Engineer in the States of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California and Florida, and has been a consultant in structural engineering to agencies throughout the United States.