FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
PEARSON REVIEWS & RATIONALES: NURSING FUNDAMENTALS WITH "NURSING REVIEWS & RATIONALES", 3/e provides a clear, concentrated, and up-to-date review of today's "need to know" knowledge for understanding nursing fundamentals. Developed by Mary Ann Hogan, RN and reviewed by a large team of nurse educators, this program can be used by current nursing students as a course study aid, for NCLEX-RNŽ exam preparation, or by practicing nurses seeking comprehensive yet concise review. Fully reflective of the current (2... MORE
1. The Nursing Process
2. Overview of Health Assessment
3. Overview of Communication
4. Overview of Professional Standards
5. Health Promotion throughout the Life Span
6. Overview of Skills Necessary for Safe Practice
7. Meeting Basic Human Needs
8. Meeting Needs of Clients with Pain
10. Meeting Needs of Clients with Altered Skin Integrity, Sensory Perception, or Mobility
11. Administering Medications and Intravenous Fluids