FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
First produced in 1964 as 'The Royal Alexandra Hospital for Children (RAHC) Handbook' for use by the hospital's resident medical staff, this book has evolved into its present format as a renowned practical and accessible reference manual that is an essential guide for paediatricians, physicians, residents, registrars and nursing staff involved in paediatric medicine.
Designed to be a quick reference manual, this second book in the Quick Flick series presents comprehensive yet concise information in an easy-to-read format. It adopts a multidisciplinary approach, covering serious child-specific conditions and common clinical situations, and clearly explains good management techniques and treatment of sick children.
Key features of the second edition include:
• contributions from leading specialists at The Children's Hospital at Westmead
• new chapters on obesity and rheumatology
• chapter summaries, checklists and bullet-point lists
• updated growth charts and medication dosage guidelines
• thumb tabs and a two-colour internal design for improved readability
• part of the new Quick Flick series
• durable PVC cover