Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
ORTHOPEDIC MANUAL THERAPY, 2/e is extensively updated and presents all modern foundations of orthopedic manual therapy, including patient management, clinical reasoning, reflective practice, and problem solving. Its comprehensive, regional approach to the body helps therapists synthesize new research, didactic knowledge, and clinical expertise. The text first systematically explains assessment, evaluation, treatment, and contraindications.
Next, it offers in-depth insights into regional musculoskeletal conditions, supported b... MORE
This editionís improvements include: new chapters on neurodynamics and soft tissue mobilization; more patient cases; greater focus on clinical decision-making; and new video procedures at www.myhealthprofessionskit.com.
1. Orthopedic Manual Therapy
2. Orthopaedic Manual Therapy Assessment
3. Orthopedic Manual Therapy Clinical Assessment
4. Treatment and Re-Examination
5. Manual Therapy of the Cervical Spine
6. Manual Therapy of the Temporomandibular Joint
7. Manual Therapy of the Thoracic
8. Manual Therapy of the Shoulder Physical Examination... MORE