Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
1. What is Nutrition?
2. Tools for Healthy Eating
3. Basics of Digestion
4. Carbohydrates: Sugars, Starches and Fiber
5. Fats, Oils and Other Lipids
6. Proteins and Amino Acids
8. Minerals and Water
10. Weight Management and Energy Balance
12. Consumerism: From Farm to Table
13. Food Safety
14. Hunger at Home and Abroad
15. Life Cycle Nutrition: Pregnancy through Infancy
16. Life Cycle Nutrition: Toddlers through the Later Years
Appendices: Calculations and Conversions; U.S. Exchange Lists for Meal Planning; Organizations and Resources