FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
The 5th edition of Mosaicos: Spanish as a World Language provides a fresh, 2lst-century perspective on language teaching and learning in the context of a dynamic introduction to the Hispanic world and its people. Rich contextualization of vocabulary combined with contextualized, functional grammatical instruction gives students an authentic, communicative introduction to the Spanish language. Deeply integrated culture and detailed listening, speaking, reading and writing practice bring all the pieces together for today’s students.
New To This Edition
- NEW-Each grammar section is now introduced with a language sample to provide context for the upcoming grammar explanations.
- NEW-Grammar section is now called Funciones y formas highlighting the consistent focus on grammatical function and the authors’ belief that grammar serves as a tool for meaningful communication.
- UPDATED-The instructor-favorite Situaciones boxes now consistently include 2 activities, many of which are brand-new for this edition.
- NEW-Brand-new video, Diarios de bicicleta, brings vocabulary and grammar to life through entertaining sitcom-like episodes providing visual context of the language for students.
- UPDATED-Streamlined Mosaicos section now has one strategy and activity sequence per skill allowing for more focused practice of the 4-skills.
- NEW design is clearer and more appealing, enhancing the pedagogy of the text.
- NEW-the Enfoque cultural section now includes a more substantial cultural reading related chapter theme and/or the target country to deepen cultural understanding.
- NEW- Paperback Splits: Volume 1 (Preliminary chapter plus chapters 1-5), Volume 2 (chapters 5-10) and Volume 3 (chapters 10-15) for maximum flexibility and value.