FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
For all intermediate Microeconomics courses at the undergraduate or graduate level. This text is also suitable for readers interested in calculus-based intermediate microeconomics.
Understand the practical, problem-solving aspects of microeconomic theory.
Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus uses calculus, algebra, and graphs to present microeconomic theory using actual examples, and then encourages readers to apply the theory to analyze real-world problems.
2. Supply and Demand
3. A Consumer’s Constrained Choice
5. Consumer Welfare and Policy Analysis
6. Firms and Production
8. Competitive Firms and Markets
9. Properties and Applications of the Competitive Model
10. General Equilibrium and Economic Welfare
12. Pricing and Advertising
13. Game Theory
14. Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
15. Factor Markets