FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
(NOTE: Each chapter concludes with Examples Using MATLAB, C++ Program, Fortran Program, References, Review Questions, Problems, and Design Projects.)
1. Fundamentals of Vibration.
2. Free Vibration of Single Degree of Freedom Systems.
3. Harmonically Excited Vibration.
4. Vibration Under General Forcing Conditions.
5. Two Degree of Freedom Systems.
6. Multidegree of Freedom Systems.
7. Determination of Natural Frequencies and Mode Shapes.... MORE
8. Continuous Systems.
9. Vibration Control.
10. Vibration Measurement and Applications.
11. Numerical Integration Methods in Vibration Analysis.
12. Finite Element Method.
13. Nonlinear Vibration.
14. Random Vibration.
Appendix A: Mathematical Relationships.
Appendix B: Deflection of Beams and Plates.
Appendix C: Matrices.
Appendix D: Laplace Transform Pairs.
Appendix E: Units.
Appendix F: Introduction to MATLAB.
Answers to Selected Problems.