FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
The Mechanical Behavior and Performance of Ceramics & Composites symposium was one of the largest symposia in terms of the number (>100) of presentations at the ICACC’10. This symposium covered wide ranging and cutting-edge topics on mechanical properties and reliability of ceramics and composites and their correlations to processing, microstructure, and environmental effects. Symposium topics included:
• Ceramics and composites for engine applications
• Design and life prediction methodologies
• Environmental effects on mechanical properties
• Mechanical behavior of porous ceramics
• Ultra high temperature ceramics
• Ternary compounds
• Mechanics & characterization of nanomaterials and devices
• Novel test methods and equipment
• Processing - microstructure - mechanical properties correlations
• Ceramics & composites joining and testing
• NDE of ceramic components
The Effects of Heating Rate on Magnesia Doped Alumina Prepared bySPS (B. Apak, G. Goller, F. C. Sahin, and O. Yucel).
Effect of Coke Calcination Temperature on the Processing of Reaction Bonded Silicon Carbide (Rodrigo P. Silva, Claudio V. Rocha, Marysilvia F. Costa, and Celio A. Costa).
Pressureless Sintering of Mullite-Ceria-Doped Zirconia-Silicon Carbide Composites (Barry A. Bender, Michael Vick, and Ming-Jen Pan
The Role of Carbon in Processing Hot Pressed Aluminium Nitride Doped Silicon... MORE