FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
The Mechanical Behavior and Performance of Ceramics & Composites symposium was one of the largest symposia in terms of the number (>100) of presentations at the ICACC’10. This symposium covered wide ranging and cutting-edge topics on mechanical properties and reliability of ceramics and composites and their correlations to processing, microstructure, and environmental effects. Symposium topics included:
• Ceramics and composites for engine applications
• Design and life prediction methodologies
• Environmental effects on mechanical properties
• Mechanical behavior of porous ceramics
• Ultra high temperature ceramics
• Ternary compounds
• Mechanics & characterization of nanomaterials and devices
• Novel test methods and equipment
• Processing - microstructure - mechanical properties correlations
• Ceramics & composites joining and testing
• NDE of ceramic components