FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
The Ultimate Real-World Reference for Revit Architecture
This comprehensive textbook has been completely updated to provide the most modern, detailed, and in-depth coverage of Autodesk's leading building information modeling software. This packed new edition features clear discussions of core topics that are reinforced by compelling examples and tutorials to guide you to Revit Architecture mastery.
The expert authors use real-world workflows to show you how to immediately implement and use Revit Architecture 2011 with spectacular results. They delve deeply into every crucial topic, including how to most productively use the interface, how to create fantastic building designs with Revit, and how to produce solid documentation. They also explore such advanced topics as using Revit Architecture during construction and how to leverage the API.
- A thorough, complete overview of the Revit Architecture tool chest
- Advanced modeling and massing using the Family Editor
- Designing simple and complex walls, curtain walls, roofs, floors, stairs, and railings
- Preparing your designs for presentation with color fills, animations, visualizations, and more
- Using the Revit API to create custom applications
- Performing various types of sustainable design analysis
- Advanced topics not covered anywhere else, including modeling for construction, and Revit for film and stage
- Other critical coverage such as managing Revit projects, family creation, office standards, and more
- Quickly Become Productive Using Core Revit Features and Functions
- Document, Detail, Annotate, and Present Your Designs
- Improve Your Workflow with Work sharing and Collaboration
- Explore the Essentials of Sustainable Design
- Prepare for the Revit Architecture 2011 Certified Associate and Certified Professional Exams