FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Notes on Contributors
List of Figures
List of Tables
List of Boxes
Part I Introduction
1. Human Resource Management in Transition
2. Human Resource Management and Performance
3. Legal Aspects of the Employment Relationship
Part II Context
4. Corporate Governance and Human Resource Management
5. The International Human Resource Function
6. Customer Service Work, Employee Well-being and Performance
Part III Resourcing and Development
7. Recruitme... MORE
8. Work-life Balance: The End of the ‘Overwork’ Culture?
9. Skills and Training
10. HRM and Leadership
Part IV Performance and Rewards
11. Performance Management
12. Remuneration Systems
13. Employee Involvement and Voice
14. Employee Representation
Part V Process and Outcomes
15. Outsourcing and Human Resource Management
16. Employee Engagement: An Evidence-based Review
17. HRM and Employee Well-being
18. Employer Branding: Developments and Challenges
Stephen Bach and Martin Edwards are from the HRM group in the department of management. King’s College London, one of the largest concentrations of HRM specialists in the UK, which has in a relatively short-time become one of the leading centres of HRM research.