FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Trusted by successful nursing students, Lippincott’s Q&A Review provides more practice questions than any other book, plus the essential preparation strategies you need to succeed on the NCLEX-RN examination! Written by Diane Billings, Ed.D, RN, FAAN, a nationally recognized test-item writer whose NCLEX preparation books have helped thousands of students pass the exam, Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN is the book you need to take on the NCLEX with confidence.
Any student who has passed the NCLEX will tell you that while studying quality practice questions is key, understanding how to approach each question type and having clear and complete rationales for correct and incorrect answers make a real difference in your success on the exam! Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN combines powerful test-taking strategies for all question types with clear rationales that give the “why” behind all answer choices to provide the most effective way to study!
Lippincott’s Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN offers:
- Over 5,800 practice questions that cover all critical exam topics – more than any other book! Now with even more questions on pharmacology, delegation and leadership!
- All alternate-format questions –including audio, video, and graphic option questions – that accurately reflect those you will see on the exam.
- Thorough and detailed rationales for correct and incorrect responses provide the key to understanding exactly why your answer is correct or incorrect.
- Sure-fire strategies to help you handle every question with confidence and make the most of your study time.
- 6 comprehensive tests of 180 questions each that closely follow the exam format.
- A bonus CD (PC and Mac compatible) with more than 1,300 practice questions in a fully interactive format that closely mirrors the actual NCLEX-RN experience.
- 300 downloadable questions for iPod/iPhone so you can study on the go!