Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
John E. Freund's Mathematical Statistics with Applications , Eighth Edition, provides a calculus-based introduction to the theory and application of statistics, based on comprehensive coverage that reflects the latest in statistical thinking, the teaching of statistics, and current practices.
3. Probability Distributions and Probability Densities
4. Mathematical Expectation
5. Special Probability Distributions
6. Special Probability Densities
7. Functions of Random Variables
8. Sampling Distributions
9. Decision Theory
10. Point Est... MORE
11. Interval Estimation
12. Hypothesis Testing
13. Tests of Hypotheses Involving Means, Variances, and Proportions
14. Regression and Correlation
15. Design and Analysis of Experiments
16. Nonparametric Tests