FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Developed in the classroom by two of the most prominent researchers in the field, Feenstra and Taylor’s International Economics is a modern textbook for a modern audience, connecting theory to empirical evidence and expanding beyond the traditional focus on advanced companies to cover emerging markets and developing economies. International Macroeconomics is a split volume from the text, covering:
• The gains from financial globalization (Chapter 6)
• Fixed versus floating regimes (Chapter 8)
• Exchange-rate crises (Chapter 9
• The Euro (Chapter 10)
As well as core topics:
• Foreign exchange markets and exchange rates in the short run and the long run (Chapters 2–4)
• The national and international accounts (Chapter 5)
• The open economy IS-LM model (Chapter 7)
• Applied topics of current interest (Chapter 11)
The new edition has been thoroughly updated, including the latest on the Eurozone crisis. In addition, it will be available in it’s own dedicated version of LaunchPad, Worth Publishers’ breakthrough new online course space.
See what's in the LaunchPad