FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
List of abbreviations 7
1. The basics: osseointegration 8
2. The basics: the peri-implant mucosa 10
3. The basics: surgical anatomy of the mandible 12
4. The basics: surgical anatomy of the maxilla 14
5. The basics: bone shape and quality 16
6. Implant macrostructure: shapes and dimensions 18
7. Implant macrostructure: implant/abutment connection 20
8. Implant microstructure: implant surfaces 22
9. Success, failure, complications, and survival 24
10. The implant team 26
11. Patient evaluation: medical evaluatio... MORE
Francis Mora is Associate Professor of Periodontology, Director of the Undergraduate Periodontology Program, and Co-Director of the Post Graduate Periodontology Program at the University Denis Diderot of Paris, and at the Rothschild Hospital, AP-HP in Paris.
Philippe Bouchard is Professor and Chair of the Department of Periodontology at the University Denis Diderot of Paris, and Head of the Clinical Unit in Oral Pathology - Oral Surgery and Periodontal Surgery at the Rothschild Hospital, AP-HP in Paris.