FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Part I: Introduction
1. Overview of Communication and Health
Part II: Interpersonal Perspectives
2. Provider–Patient Communication
3. Caregiving and Communication
Part III: Social, Cultural, and Organizational Contexts
4. Social Support and Health
5. Culture and Diversity Issues in Healthcare
6. Communication and Healthcare Organizations
Part IV: Influences of Technologies and Media
7. New Technologies and Health Communication... MORE
Kevin Bradley Wright is Professor and Chair of the Department of Communication at Saint Louis University, USA.
Lisa Sparks is Foster and Mary McGaw Endowed Professor in Behavioral Sciences at Chapman University, USA, and Full Faculty Member of the NCI-designated Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of California, Irvine.
H. Dan O’Hair is a Presidential Professor in the Department of Communication at the University of Oklahoma, USA.