FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
I. INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW.
2. Managing the Global Economy Since World War II: The Institutional Framework.
II. THE THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVES.
3. The Realist Perspective.
4. The Liberal Perspective.
5. The Historical Structuralist Perspective.
III. THE ISSUE AREAS.
6. International Monetary Relations.
7. Foreign Debt.
8. Global Trade Relati... MORE
9. Regionalism and Global Trade Regime.
10. Multinational Corporations and Global Production.
11. International Development.
IV. CONCLUDING COMMENTS.
12. Current Trends in the Global Political Economy.
Acronyms and Abbreviations.