FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
This book presents a general overview of the applications and use of geopositioning and GNSS for assisting the supervision and management of mobile terrestrial professions, information, traffic regulation, multimodal information, pedestrian mobility and indoor geopositioning, etc. It especially focuses on the field of mobility and terrestrial transport, the automotive industry and tourism (on foot, by bicycle or motorcycle, by car, by professional vehicles or by public transport, etc.).
This book explores the many possibilities, developmental and organizational factors, as well as new paradigms, which will contribute to an essential part of GNSS’s civil economy, especially to Galileo in the mid-term and to Egnos in the short-term.
Several of GNSS’s integration structuring aspects in sustainable terrestrial mobilities will be analyzed; for example in terms of system architecture, data safety or legal constraints. Numerous diverse points of view will be presented regarding subjects such as dynamic cartography and new computing architectures of: mobility systems, interconnection, service quality, regulation or supervision functions of individual freedoms.
Foreword, Matthias Ruete.
1. The Geopositioning Concept, Yves Alexandre.
2. Functions and Performance of the Egnos System, Jérôme Legenne and Daniel Brocard.
3. Information, Modeling and Traffic Reconstruction, Arnaud De La Fortelle, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes and Fabien Moutarde.
4. Geopositioning and Legal Issues, Thierry Piette-Coudol.
5. Location-based Services: Platforms and Applications, Wafaa Ait-Cheik-Bihi, Ahmed Nait-Sidi-Moh, Mohamed Bakhouya, Jaafer Gaber and Maxime Wack.
6. Geofencing, Fabrice Reclus.
7. Pedestrian Navigation for the Benefit of Mobility, Pierre-Yves Gillieron, Véronique Chazal, Michael Flamm, Dominique Von Der Mühll and Monique Ruzicka-Rossier.
8. The Application of Satellite Positioning Systems in Travel Analysis,Patrick Gendre, Alexis Bacelar and Philippe Marchal.
1. Imaging equation and inversion
2. Link between SNMR results and aquifer parameters
3. Continuous sedimentary aquifers
4. Aquifers containing magnetic materials
5. Hardrock aquifers and monitoring
6. Water-filled karst and natural hazard