FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
This textbook is filled with case studies on how a business can use Facebook to market its products and services. It takes away the hassle of trial and error and allows you to plan your social marketing strategy using what has worked for others. You will discover each feature Facebook has to offer, including Facebook Applications, Facebook Connect, and Live Stream Box, and how to employ them as part of a dynamic campaign. You'll learn from the trailblazers through thoughtful case studies that highlight success and reveal progress. You will learn to utilize the Marketplace.
Design and track advertisements to drive click-throughs and employ widgets and mini-applications to deliver the message. This textbook provides specific details and tips, as well as relevant and incisive case studies from known brands, for launching marketing campaigns on Facebook.
Facebook has more than 300 million users; more than half of them log on to Facebook at least once every day 100% rewritten to reflect the major changes in Facebook in the last year, including Facebook Connect and Live Stream Box
The All-New, Up-to-the-Minute Guide to Facebook Marketing: Better Techniques, Better Results!
In this completely revised book, top Facebook marketer Justin R. Levy shows how to use Facebook to attract more customers and earn more profits. This isn’t hype: It’s actionable information based on the real experiences of companies and individuals who have used Facebook to supercharge their businesses and careers. Levy covers it all, from the absolute basics to attracting visitors and building your community. You’ll discover the latest tools and Facebook Apps–and new best practices for everything from search to privacy. Packed with real case studies, this is the only Facebook business guide you need: your fast, complete blueprint for success.
- Learning from the pioneers and avoiding beginner’s mistakes
- Developing a winning Facebook marketing strategy
- Establishing a presence that starts working fast and grows with you
- Designing Facebook ads that drive more click throughs at lower cost
- Using Facebook Connect and Live Stream Box to reach customers outside Facebook
- Monitoring what customers are saying about you in real-time
- Communicating more powerfully with widgets and Apps
- Addressing privacy concerns
- Building communities that promote loyalty and innovation
- Using Sweepstakes and other traffic builders
- Mastering advanced Facebook marketing tips, tricks, and hacks
- Preparing for the future of Facebook