FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Part I: An Invitation to Ethics
1. Criminal Justice and the Study of Morality.
2. Choices, Values, and Ethics.
Part II: Metaethics and Moral Psychology
3. Free Will and Moral Responsibility
4. Is Morality Relative? The Variability of Norms and Values
6. Morality, Human Nature, and Social Cooperation
7. Becoming Ethical: The Development of Morality
Part III: Normative Ethics: Theory and Application
8. Means and Ends: The Importance of Consequences
9. Respecting Persons, Respecting Rights: The Ethics of Duty
10. The Virtuous and the Vicious: Considering Character
11. The Examined Life: A Guide to Moral Thinking and Decision-Making
12. Applying Ethics: Utilizing Ethical Concepts and Frameworks for Decision-Making