FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Table of Contents
Welcome to The Essential Elements of Public Speaking
1. Introducing Public Speaking
2. Listening and Criticism
3. Preparing and Presenting a Public Speech (In Brief)
4. Select Your Topic, Purpose, and Thesis (Step 1)
5. &nbs... MORE
6. Collect Supporting Materials and Presentation Aids (Step 4)
7. Organize Your Speech (Steps 5, 6, and 7)
8. Wording Your Speech
9. Rehearse and Present Your Speech (Steps 9 and 10)
10. Informing Your Audience
11. Persuading Your Audience
12. Speaking on Special Occasions