FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Introducing LWW’s Anatomy Survival Kit! Master course concepts and enhance your understanding of the human body with the highly regarded Essential Clinical Anatomy, Fourth Edition, plus the visually stunning Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy.
Essential Clinical Anatomy, Fourth Edition, presents the core anatomical concepts in a concise, easy-to-read, and student friendly format. The Fourth Edition is enhanced with a streamlined layout and improved visuals, making it ideal for review.
· Categorized Blue Boxes promote easy comprehension of clinical information
· Beneficial companion website includes searchable text, interactive cases, and USMLE-style questions
· Serves as an ideal primary text for shorter medical courses with brief anatomy coverage
The Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy is a vibrantly colored regional atlas of human anatomy featuring more than 750 modern images. Student-friendly features such as anatomical color coding, precise labeling, and simplified text make this the preferred choice for instructors and students alike.
· Specific structures and relationships are artistically displayed for immediate focus and comprehension
· Electronic flash cards allow students to test their knowledge of newly learned concepts and structures
· Online resources include a unique interactive atlas--plus figure labeling exercises
This book contains: (978-0-7817-9915-7) Essential Clinical Anatomy, North American Edition, 4e and (978-0-7817-8505-1)
Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy