FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
Erosion is the most common cause of failures at earth-dams, dikes and levees, whether through overtopping and overflowing, or internal erosion and piping. This book is dedicated to the phenomenon of internal ... MORE
1. State of The Art on the Likelihood of Internal Erosion of Dams and Levees by Means of Testing, Robin Fell and Jean-Jacques Fry.
2. Contact Erosion, Pierre Philippe, Rémi Beguin and Yves-Henri Faure.
3. Backward Erosion Piping, Vera Van Beek, Adam Bezuijen and Hans Sellmeijer.
4. Concentrated Leak Erosion, Stéphane Bonelli, Robin Fell and Nadia Benahmed.
5. Relationship between the Erosion Properties of Soils and Other Parameters, Robin Fell, Gregory Hanson, Gontran Herrier, Didier Marot and Tony Wahl.
Chapter 1. State of the art on the likelihood of internal erosion of dams and levees by means of testing
Chapter 2. Erosion widening and breach widening, historical and experimental observations
Chapter 3. Suffusion and internal instability
Chapter 4. Backward erosion piping
Chapter 5. Contact erosion
Chapter 6. Concentrated leak erosion
Chapter 7. Head cut development and impinging jet erosion process
Chapter 8. Relationship between the erosion properties of soils and other soil parameters