FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
PART ONE: METHODS AND PARADIGMS.
1. Ecology and Human Health (Bruce Wilcox and Holly Jessop).
2. Toxicology (Jason R. Richardson and Gary W. Miller).
3. Environmental and Occupational Epidemiology (Kyle Steenland and Christine Moe).
4. Exposure Assessment, Industrial Hygiene, and Environmental Management (P. Barry Ryan).
5. Environmental Psychology (Daniel Stokols and Chip Clitheroe).
6. Genetics and Environm... MORE
Howard Frumkin, MD, DrPH, is director of the National Center for Environmental Health and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Formerly he was professor and chair of the Department of Environmental and Occupational Health at the Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University and professor of medicine at Emory Medical School in Atlanta.