FREE SHIPPING BOTH WAYSON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
About the Author
1. Electronic Health Records—An Overview
2. Functional EHR Systems
3. Learning Medical Record Software
4. Increased Familiarity with the Software
5. Data Entry At The Point of Care
Comprehensive Evaluation Chapters 1 through 6
7. Problem Lists, Results Management, and Trending
8. Data Entry Using Flow Sheets and Anatomical Drawings
9. Using the EHR to Improve Patient Health
10. Privacy and Security of Health Records
11. Using the Internet to Expedite Patient Care
12. EHR Coding and Reimbursement
Comprehensive Evaluation Chapters 7 through 12