FREE SHIPPINGON EVERY ORDER!
Because Knetbooks knows college students. Our rental program is designed to save you time and money. Whether you need a textbook for a semester, quarter or even a summer session, we have an option for you. Simply select a rental period, enter your information and your book will be on its way!
El Salvador’s roads are less travelled compared to other Central American countries, making for a country which retains that elusive quality travelers often look for: adventure. From dramatic volcanic landscapes to blue-green lagoons, from the bustle of San Salvador to the quiet wilderness of El Imposible National Park, this guidebook will help you make the most of your visit to this spectacular country.
· Essentials section with indispensable information on getting there and around.
· Highlights maps of the region so you know what not to miss.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, drink and sleep.
· Detailed street maps for San Salvador and other key towns.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket
Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of El Salvador without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus El Salvador guide has been extracted from Footprint’s Central America Handbook.